What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone want to help me on the name of a song?

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I woke up at about 5:30 this morning and MTV was playing a video with a REALLY dorky guy and they were at camp and part of the video took place at a dance in camp.

And the nerdy guy kissed a girl, and I think he wasn't wearing glasses (but he might have been at one point, dunno)

The only part of the song I can remember is it says like "wake up" or something like that.

If anyone knows what i'm talking about and the name of the song/band, please lemme know. I've been looking on mtv.com but can't find it :(

try emailing them with the time you saw it. they should be able to tell you the name of the song and the artist if you provide the time. i've done this very thing with sirius.

tech...

I found their forums! yay!

time to search and If I can't find it then i'll have to find their contact address.

the problem is that MTV only plays music when normal people are asleep... I stayed up untill 3 am last night looking for it. Nope. Instead it was a Next marathon (and alot of that crap is so rehearsed and badly acted I don't see how they can call it reality tv!)

YES YES YES! THREE DAYS OF SEARCHING!

Hellogoodbye "Here in your arms"

YES! I'm so happy I found it!
You guys should dl is. It's good!

Lol, I don't think it has the lyrics "wake up" in it lol. Dunno where I got it from lol

aww you found it before i could show my unrelentless time i waste watching music videos no wonder my grades arent well 2-3 horus of sleep just arent cutting it!

Back