What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my art (photography)

• Thread starter Drosera36
  • Start date
Well I'm in a mood for critique and here's just some of my art for you guys to look at and enjoy. These are just a bunch of random photos, most are relatively recent (within the past year).

And please don't use my work unless I give you permission.

DSCN6817.jpg

Dew_I_by_bamaud.jpg

Silber_by_bamaud.jpg

Huddle_II_by_bamaud.jpg

Poison_by_bamaud.jpg

Fragile_by_bamaud.jpg

Armor_Plated_by_bamaud.jpg

MR_4_by_bamaud.jpg

Let me know if you want more.

-Ben

lol they all look awsome, plz post more!

Very nice. I particularly like the mushroom photo. Sepia tones are a good choice for the subject and I like the way the parallel lines of the ribs are resonated by the lines of the grass.

The colors and composition of the succulent and rock photos are very pleasing to the eye.

Haha thanks guys. Not a lot of people besides my parents see my art, so when people actually say it's good I feel happy. Ya never know when parents are lying or telling the truth. :p

NAN, yeah those rock pictures were my favorite to photograph.

Trapped_by_bamaud.jpg

Neglect_by_bamaud.jpg

Frustrated_by_bamaud.jpg

Sprout_by_bamaud.jpg

Incline_by_bamaud.jpg

Iced_bud_2_by_bamaud.jpg

Iced_berries_by_bamaud.jpg

-Ben

more mushrooms

Haha ok, this'll take a sec. I can't promise they'll all be as good as that one.

You're lucky that I did a series on mushrooms. :p

Welcome to the magical world of shrooms.

MR_1_by_bamaud.jpg

MR_2_by_bamaud.jpg

MR_3_by_bamaud.jpg

MR_6_by_bamaud.jpg

There ya go, maybe more later.

-Ben

Hey there ben,

Bravo. good art work.
the water ready to drop off and lichens realy caught my eye.
More pease!!!

Nice pictures, the one of the computer is great.

Nice!! I like those! :D

Just makes me miss my camera even more....

Those are awesome! I love the second one in the first post, and I love the last mushroom pic. Awesome!

Wow! Those are all so nice :) I love the broken computer and the shrooms!

very nice......actually wouldnt mind bout half of them hanging on my wall at home....

I love photography. Everything that surrounds us it often very beautiful and its way easier to capture in a photo than to draw it.

Lol I like the computer with the brick and all that frozen stuff. Could I use the one with the snow and the trees as my computer background?

Haha thanks for all the nice comments, guys. Makes me want to actually join that Rochester Photography Club thing..

James, yeah sure you can use the snow/trees as your background. But you'll probably want the larger size: Here. That's the original size of the photo; you can just save it to your computer.

I'll post some more photos in a sec, and I'm really happy that you guys like my stuff. :banana2:

Soft_by_bamaud.jpg

Reflect_by_bamaud.jpg

Yue_by_bamaud.jpg

BW_V___Envelop_by_bamaud.jpg

Consternation_by_bamaud.jpg

This is one of my favorites
Fortitude_by_bamaud.jpg

Heaven_and_Hell_by_bamaud.jpg

-Ben

Dang! I personally like the Moon one :p

I don't know much about photography... but those are fantastic. You have my vote at least as a consumer.

Dang! I personally like the Moon one :p

Haha yeah that is one of my favorites, too. Despite the simplicity, it has a bit of meaning because I took it on the Mid-Autumn Festival, but it's not like I celebrate it or anything.

I don't know much about photography... but those are fantastic. You have my vote at least as a consumer.

-Ben

any chance Ben yah know what the plant with all the pink flowers is?

Back