What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some nep pics =]

Thought id share some nep pics. alot are repeats of ventricosas.

ventxspec about a week and half ago, inflating pitcher
PA090001.jpg

PA090002.jpg

Im not sure why the leaves are curvy, but the new ones that are coming out are straight and broad how id expect.
PA090004.jpg

about 30 minutes ago.
PA230016.jpg

PA230017.jpg

PA230018.jpg

PA230019.jpg

bellixtruncata

the leaves are a bit burnt but those are the older ones, the newer leaves are coming in firmer and better looking, while a bit smaller.
PA090005.jpg

ventricosa time!

PA090006.jpg

PA090007.jpg

PA090008.jpg

PA090003.jpg

PA090010.jpg

PA090011.jpg

well hope you liked it =]

EDIT: the ceramic pot and actually all the pots were replaced about 4 days ago with square plastic pots i got from andrew. so it looks a bit neater than usual. ill try to get some terra shots.

Your Vent looks great! Mine... not so much...

Thanks! it could be doing better, just gotta let it adjust to the slight sun it gets in the afternoon and the constant 70 temperature with no night drop. but eh cant have everything lol.

Your plants are coming along very nicely there.

THANKS! lol. superthrive seems to have defenetely boosted the size of the ventxspec's pitchers!

im misting daily and i only have to water every other day. i water within the terra so any excess drains to the false bottom that has sphag and peat. also why i cant water everyday, id have a bit of water damage to the carpet lol. dude superthrive smells funky tho.

Back