What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some great shots of some plants from my collection.

IMG_2806-2.jpg

IMG_2488-1.jpg

IMG_2932-2.jpg

IMG_2021-1.jpg

IMG_3194-2.jpg

IMG_2518-1.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_3211-1.jpg

Great photos! Love the first photo. Good to see your hamata's well :)

Wow! What's the sarra in the first photo?

ok, lol. Now I am confused. Is it just little hamatas that I hate? When I saw a nice sized one at the necps show it looked fine. ???

Great color! I want your camera!

Ant if you don't have something nice to say about his plants, why even say it at all. You make people who have these plants not want to even show them because of your rude comments about them. Be more respectful, its a beautiful plant. Over rated, but beautiful

Ant if you don't have something nice to say about his plants, why even say it at all. You make people who have these plants not want to even show them because of your rude comments about them. Be more respectful, its a beautiful plant. Over rated, but beautiful

:cry: I was saying that the more mature darker pitchers look kinda nice like in that pic.

nice nice

It's good to see your Hamata has done so well.

Nice pics John! We appreciate them!

The photo of the hamata is several months old, it has some new pitchers and some of the old ones have died.
Also the sphagnum has gone rampid and without any change in lighting has started to turn red at the growth tips.

The sarracenia in the first photo is S. x catesbaei

Here is a shot of my terrarium, the sides are cut out of the picture.
IMG_2949-1.jpg

IMG_2975-1.jpg

great great pictures!

What size tank is that?

I don't see a lot of tags on things. Do you just happen to have some unlabeled plants or are you that confident in your memory/plant ID'ing skills?
~Joe

What size tank is that?
It's 4' x 18"

I don't see a lot of tags on things. Do you just happen to have some unlabeled plants or are you that confident in your memory/plant ID'ing skills?
~Joe

I have a great memory.
I like to save my labels for hybrids or for species which look really similiar to each other.
An example of the latter would be drosera tokaiensis and d. spatulata.

Mad props... your plants look great. That hamata is a stunner! I also really like your catesbaei.

Thanks for sharing!

Back