What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Before and Afters.

Before and After pictures... (DUW) should have put that before.. :/

Ceph:
DSC_0082.jpg

After:
DSC_0824.jpg

Nep. Truncata:
DSC_0088.jpg

After:
DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0831.jpg

Lizard:
DSC_0848.jpg

After my dogs found him:
DSC_0849.jpg

Bog:
2011-07-151556461.jpg

After:
DSC_0898.jpg

N. "Black Knight"
DSC_0085.jpg

After:
DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0762.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

I don't think before and after pictures usually involve death... :suspect:

I can take it off if it offends anyone.. sorry :/

Life sucks...and then you die.

We used to have plenty of those swift lizards around where I grew up when I was a kid. I think they are very handsome looking critters. Now it seems there are only nasty alligator lizards and precious few of those thanks to habitat destruction and cats.

PS: I chopped a swift in half mowing the lawn once. Didn't see the little guy. So it goes.

Last edited:
Lol, its fine. Graet pictures thou.

Lol, poor lizard. Great pictures!

I'm growing N. Black Knight too, I hope it starts to make the deep purple with light colored interiors soon, yours looks older than mine so I guess it'll be a while.

Death is nature :p

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it.

swords said:
I'm growing N. Black Knight too, I hope it starts to make the deep purple with light colored interiors soon, yours looks older than mine so I guess it'll be a while.

I never knew these turned purple o.o" I just thought they were constantly red and the peristome just gets bigger.

Poor lizard. :(

Back