What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I have know idea what to do, so could i nave some help?

Chomp

Oops
So i'm almost done with the terrarium, and i'm almost to the part where i start gathering all of the plants, and i thought it would be cool to get a butterwort. But the problem is, i dont know where to get them, (I'm a terrible seed grower) or how to take care of them. Could someone give me some info on their care?

thanx,
Chomp

Hi,
I think the best place to get CPs is from Andrew ( Flytrapshop.com ) you should buy from him I'm sure he sold best quality plants and support TerraForums. Well that all !

Thanx for the help TranManh!

Yeah, I agree with Tran. Last time I checked, Andy had a pretty nice selection of Pings.

Sorry, I don't grow these, so I wouldn't feel comfortable giving any care instructions or advice.

Agreed, Andy has some nice pings. Also, there are tons of information here on the forums to grow pings...Use the search function. ;)

Edit: LOL. Nice signature, Chomp. Charlie the Unicorn is great.

what kind of butterwort are you looking for? a mexican butterwort? you can buy them from Andrew's shop or you can watch the trading post for some when growers are giving pullings or plants away. i have 3 which i am going to have to get rid of. PM me.

Alex

thnx guys. I'll check it out. And glider14 I'll look on the trading post, but what do i say on a PM to you? my address?

Oh, and cap, have you seen charlie the unicorn 3? i lnow it's fairly new

Of course! It's the best one so far!

Cool. i liked it too.

Back