What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snakes on a Plane

Want a real snake on a plane story?

My step mother sold her boa to a friend after college. He friend needed to get it back home and rather than go through all the bells, whistles and hoops of carrying a snake on a plane she just put it in her shirt where it wrapped around her bra and settled in. During the fight the snake decided to shift positions and the man sitting next to her saw that her "breast" was moving. She noticed his observation, turned to him and said, straight-faced "I just had them done and the doctor said that they might move of their own accord for a few days." The man nodded and returned to reading his newspaper.

Ohmigod...there is a sucker born every minute! lolol That's a good one.

Thanks for sharing something you swore you'd keep a secret. Just wait until everybody finds out whose the victories secret was and the big shocker why I was wearing them.

Hey...it wasn't me who outed you on the Victoria Secrets shorts...that was Lauderdale!  lol  He spotted it right away.

Hmmmmmmmm....now one must wonder how Lauderdale recognized them without the tags....  
smile_l_32.gif

We'll get the "big shocker" in "Snakes on a Plane II". lol

Yay! I'm very satisfied now. I have a movie to look forward to and TWO whole snakes-on-planes stories.
~Joe

S L jackson had in his contract snakes couldn't come closer than 200 ft from him... ha. And they used mosly garter, black, and rat snakes. with a few boas to add to the mix. too funny.. read that tidbit on one of the reptile mags, this month or last. herps got their own trailer too...:O how'd you like to account for 500 snakes on a set... hmmmm. Article also stated that its already a huge cult following. And they had to set the movie back everytime a disaster struck, this has supposedly been in the works for quite some time... what a goofy story line.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hmmmmmmmm....now one must wonder how Lauderdale recognized them without the tags....
I hang around the store a lot.  
cool.gif

Back