What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

small rooted pullings from P 'weser'

Hello guys, I have a couple small P. 'weser' plants that have formed from leaf pullings. I'd like to see that they get a good home. I am thinking of repotting them and letting them grow a bit so they have no problems in transit. If anyone is interested in trading for another tropical Ping in a few weeks, let me know :) I'll take a couple pics this afternoon.

I wish I had more to trade but until I get more pulling rooted and growing, I only have one of each.

If you want a P.moctezumae I could do it there was a small plantlet on the side of the mother plant

My apologies, I should have listed the ones I have!

P. 'weser'
P. Agnata red leaf
P. agnata true blue
P. marginata
P. "ANPA A"
P. moctezumae

Are you only interested in mexican pings?

for now, yes. I want to keep all the pings under the same conditions without a dormancy to worry about.

What did you have in mind though? :) You may convince me otherwise

how about dews? Alot of them can live in the same conditions as mexican pings.

I'm a sucker for dews :)

currently I have capensis, filiformis, nidiformis, and spathulata.

this is the main plant with the lil pups along side. As you can see, one pulling was just taken, one has formed a small pup and anotherr (the one thats been in ground the longest) has formrmed a nice lil plant that is the first one that will be ready to trade off.

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

trade offer closed for now.... gunna give the smaller one more time before offering it up.

Back