What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I consider buying from this person on ebay?

If you're in Canada purchasing would be fine, but if you're in the US technically you still need a small lots of seed permit to import anything of that sort, even if customs rarely catches little seed envelopes passing through. 2017 is the most recent year you're going to find Sarracenia seeds from, as it's many, many months too early for anything to be producing this year, and Sarracenia seeds, stored cold, will last many, many years.

I sorry I replied to your other seed pic before I saw this post. I buy from eBay all of the time. I have been scammed a few times...but from sellers mainly located in China. He actually looks like a reputable seller. Even though he hadn't been selling long all his feed back is good. His products look authentic. I would go with this guy. I'm in the US and I get seeds sent to me all the time from other countries. The only thing the other country has to do when sending is declare what it is on customs. You are fine. No worries. Another good seller on eBay is sprose2006 and Msprose . They have the best pitcher plants. A good seller for seeds too is LittleGreenMonsters . Hope this helps.

[emoji111][emoji175][emoji263][emoji221]
-Carni Girl B52

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Back