What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed - Sarracenia minor var okefenokensis Wade Co. GA (Curator $17)

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Sarracena minor var okefenokensis Ware Co, GA ~20 seeds

From last year's harvest - self pollinated
IMGP7249.jpg

(last year's pitchers, meter stick on top of medium)

Will be shipped in a padded envelope. I will consider shipping overseas if you can provide paper work or convincing documentation that none is required. I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items) $3 for US addresses. Say $5USD for other countries. Paypal preferred.

Start bidding at $2.00

Note correction - Ware vs Wade County.

Last edited:
Minor note: county is Ware county, not Wade.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Not contact from winner re: shipping. awaiting shipping info and payment and confirmation of receipt of money from NASC.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Thank you.

We have not received payment from the winning bidder, Curator, and we have received no replies from the bidder. To that end and per our auction rules, we are offering this item to the next highest bidder (SgtSarracenia). I will update the thread appropriately.

Back