What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schloaty's bog divisions /raccoon city $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
I have to clean out the bog, and divide the sars....so I am going to toss several.

I will start with six. If the bidding goes crazy :crazy: then I'll toss in some extras!

Possible plants:
purpurea venosa
leucophylla tarnok
rubra
alata
x 'Catesbeae'
x 'Doodlebug'
x 'Scarlette Belle'
flava 'heavily veined'

All these grow out doors in my mini bog in NY - so very hardy (when mulched), and great for beginners and experts alike!

Edit (for back2eight): I will label them as best I can - some I know, and some I'm not 100% sure on

Bidding starts at $5
I pay shipping.
Keep it in the US.

Last edited:
I'll get it started $5!!

Will they be named (labeled) or unknown?

$16

$25

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This auction has been paid for. A couple days ago, Schloaty told me that he "will try to ship Saturday [5-15-2010] or Monday [5-17-2010] morning." I will update this thread once the item is received.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Schloaty says that he shipped out my package today [5-24-2010].

I picked up the package at the post office today. Thank you, Schloaty; you're a generous guy and you paid top dollar to ship the plants to me. This auction can now be closed.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back