What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scary Tales from the right

...overall i like the Tea Parties stance and if they stick to it and stay out of the horrible DC "you scratch my back ill scratch yours" ill continue to support them.....if they turn into just another demo or repyub party but under a different name i will not be happy

I agree..but im very cynical about politicians..
the tea party itself might have good people and good ideas..
but unfortunately, even if successful in getting people elected, they will still elect politicians..which almost always are not the same people as the idealists who elect them..
and politicians never change..

Scot

That is why I like people like Ron Paul. He seems to be the real deal. I have researched him on you tube quite a bit. Going back as far as I could, his beliefs are consistent and simple. But one man is does not a country make. It takes many men and women with like views to truly change.

I found this video tonight. This about sums up what I stand for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I

And once upon a time BOTH political parties were not too far from these beliefs. Amazing how far we have digressed.

If you listen to some of the most liberal people of thier day, you will find thier message is almost parallel to what some call the most conservative person in the republican party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEId0UszmQ

Last edited:
The tea party is hopless, there is no saving it form the likes of pailen or Beck. It is 100% insane rightwing spanish inquisition zealots.

To add to scottys list: Alex Jones
Jeff rense
Sarah Pailen
How is Al Gore insane? Can you explain with examples, info etc...

Well, he did claim to have invented the internet. LOL.

The tea party is hopless, there is no saving it form the likes of pailen or Beck. It is 100% insane rightwing spanish inquisition zealots.

To add to scottys list: Alex Jones
Jeff rense
Sarah Pailen
How is Al Gore insane? Can you explain with examples, info etc...

you do realize up until the last presidential election Palin was the darling of the democrats......she went in and smashed the republican old boys club in Alaska ending in one of them serving jail time for illegal activities......if yah look at what Palin actually did while in office it is what most the demo supporters here would be happy seeing done in DC.....alot of hate thrown at Palin from ppl looking at the (R) behind her name and not looking at what she actually accomplished.....

Actually the part where Al gore claimed to invent the interner is a popular urban myth.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

Did you know Glenn Beck was an independent under CNN but became a ultra rightist under Fox?

Here is the video of Mr. Gore himself saying...
"I took the initiative of creating the internet..." On CNN with Wolf Blitzer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFJ8cHAlco

Right around the 50 second mark.

I read the snopes and it is a good commentary. Too bad Mr. Gore didn't think of saying this after pulling his foot from his mouth.

this kinda stuff is the party line blinder BS that cracks me up......another good example is Bush's internet "wiretapping" that he pushed through in the name of protecting us from terrorists.....the demo leaning members here posted, screamed that was a bunch of BS invasion of our rights and i agreed with them.....however Obama is expanding that very program to give the government more power in the area and take away even more of our right to privacy and the silence from that group of individuals is deafening.....were i to post complaining about it im sure i would hear lots of excuses that its in our best interest....

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

oh and Gore is a hypocrite snake oil salesmen that should be strung up next to Bush......

@rattler: Agreed!

Back