What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saying hello from Alaska

Hello guys and gals! I am from Anchorage Alaska and I'm new to CP's. I have kept a riparium for about a year and now that I built up my planted high tech 40B aquarium to a high tech riparium and now a high tech/high humidity enclosed ecosystem, I am ready to get into CP's! I will try to get a build thread up but photobucket lately has been full of bugs. Here's a preview

20121018_162541.jpg

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TerraForums! :-D Looks like you're off and running, keep us posted with your building progress

Welcome to the forum!

I believe I have seen this set up somewhere else... maybe Dendroboard?

Welcome! Glad to have another creative plant person! Looks like you are ready to bring the rainforest to Alaska, nice work! :-O
And a video gamer as well I see.

Thanks for the welcomes

Welcome to the forum!

I believe I have seen this set up somewhere else... maybe Dendroboard?

Thanks

Your right, I also have a build thread on the planted tank and aquaria central. After doing some researching I found that pdf would drown in the deep water. So I will have to build a pdf tank some day.

Back