What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenias photo

Sarracenias mitchelliana and, on the right is a pitcher of catesbaei
Hope you like it
sarracenias.JPG

I'll say it again, VERY NICE!!!
Buckmaster

Some of us don't understand French you know
smile.gif
. Yet, I do speak a little Spanish.

Muito amável!! awsome planta homem!

Nice plants and pics you got there.

Yonnil, est en france et il comprend moi. Tu etude l'espangnol et je etudie le francais. D'accord? Oui ou non?
smile.gif

Nenhum este espanhol de isnt, isto é portugese, eu falo 3 hahaha de linguagens!

Are these the same plant as the flower pictures posted before? How big are the plants? They're nice.

Hey stefano, I knew what you said cause my mother knows the spanish from the cuban descent, so there!
tounge.gif
She almost married a cuban guy and learned spanish from him, but she cannot speel it but speak it very fluently! So I know what yur saying pal! Bassa mes coolo.
biggrin.gif

Ok...i'll try..in english
wink.gif

Yes these are the same plants as the previous flower picture.
The plants photo was taken last summer and sarracenias mitchelliana were at this time 40 cm ( 1' 4'' ?)tall.
But since i repotted them this year in a larger container, in fact a big dustbin transformed in a kind of mini bog half-buried in my garden, they grow really higher with some pitchers about 50 cm(1' 8''?)tall with a total of twenty flower stems for five plants.
If somebody has a garden, i think big, very big containers are really cool for sarracenias growing.

um nep g ts not spnaish

its portugese

Hate to get put a bump in the multilingual discussions, but I am really digging those mitchellianas!!

Back