What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia x courtii.

<span style='color:teal'>Hello!

Look at the nice coloration that this plant has gained.

This is how my plant looked on last January 2006, mainly green.
SARRACENIACOURTIIJAN282006.jpg

Now see how it looks right now, in May 2006, mainly red.
SARRACENIACOURTII2505061.jpg

Sun makes marvelous things on living ceatures!

Anyone else have pics of this hybrid to share?</span>

<span style='color:teal'>Hmmm... Why? This is the Sarracenia forum, right?

Besides, this is not a topic about Sarracenia comming out of dormancy, etc... It is about the color that my Sarracenia has under the Caribbean Sun.

Sorry, but i do not understand your request.</span>

The idea is to keep all the sarracenia photos in one thread. 1.) It stops the forum getting cluttered with 50 odd 'look at my plant' threads and 2.) It makes it easier for everyone to view the photos as they're in one place.

<span style='color:teal'>I am sorry, and i do not want to sound disrespectful, but i do not agree with this.

After all the reason for forums like this is to exchange experiences and knowledge, even the "Look at my plant". If all those "Look at my plant.", "What do you think about my plant?" "Look how many flowers has my plant.", etc. are crushed into 1 topic of pictures, this will make more dificult the exchange of experiences and knowledge.

Once again, i do not want to be disrespectful, but this is what i think.

Thanks anyways for your work here.</span>

See the photo thread to see that it works. There is discussion within it, but it is good to see all the photos together. Most people don't want to see their photos disappear with a couple of weeks as they are bumped down to page 2.

When it's high summer and with everyone having digital cameras, there are photo posts everywhere.

Leave your photos here, but this thread will have disappeared from the radar in a week's time.

<span style='color:teal'>Thank you very much!
smile.gif
</span>

Back