What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sarracenia ID plz

hi guys, these are two sarracenia i need IDing
sarracenia004.jpg

sarracenia006.jpg

sarracenia007.jpg

sarracenia019.jpg

thanks for looking

Did you get them at a Lowe's or something? They seem to be S. x 'Judith Hindle'.

They are both complex hybrids. The first one looks like Dana's delight, but its unlikely if you bought it in Europe. Did you try reading the tag in the pot?:-O

no they didnt have any tags and they come from notcutts in england

there is a tag in the bottom one...
also, i suggest you go back and see if theres any others with tags

on that tag it just say sarracenia hybrid, i would like to no what the parents are i think they both got leuco in them

i dont really know, i'd ask at the garden center where thery ordered them.

thay being the 2 of them are both about an inch and a halve to two inches long and they are Sarracenia leucophylla "Hurricane Creek White" x "Titan"

im not quite sure who you are....
so i will just ask you, how do you know this is the cross? what gives you that exact impression on its being?
did you create these plants and sell them to him?
because to me the first one looks a lot like a Danas Delight, while number 2 reminds me of something similar to say...(leuco x purp) x flava or something similar of the sorts.
I would simply label them as sarracenia hybrid, and leave it at that, because without exact identification from the source, it is not possible to tell.

Back