What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Minor Seeds for SASE

This is my first batch of seeds from a Sarracenia so I figured I would give them out! I only had one flower so the yield was low, as a result I only have 3 packs for SASE (10 seeds each).

I am 95% sure these are S. Minor self polinated, because I didn't have any other Sarrs with flowers when the S. Minor was flowering. After a couple of months I got a S. Rubra with open flower but I think the Minor had already been self pollinated at that time. I just wanted to let everyone know about this possibility!

You know the drill.

If your name gets on the list, PM me for my address.

1. Clue; Thank you! I'll be sure to update with results!

I will PM you right now.

I'm from Brazil. Can I take part? I can pay you the shipping costs.

1.Clue
2.Stormbringer
3.Marcos.alc

If you're not allowed to ship to Brazil, I hope I can squeeze in :)
Thanks so much, I've been wanting to give these a shot.

1.Clue
2.Stormbringer
3.Marcos.alc
4. French3z

Doh! Sorry, i can't send internationally... the last pack goes to FReNcH3z.

Enjoy guys.

Wow, so quick! Dang it. :)

Seeds arrived today. Thanks again, Neal.

Still waiting on Clue and stormbringer's SASE... I offered swampdonkey the SASE via PM before posting this thread because he had posted an interest specifically in S. Minor seeds... for those of you following along with this thread and wondering how he got in on the trade ;)

Glad you guys got them, best of luck and keep me updated.

Still waiting on Clue and stormbringer's SASE... I offered swampdonkey the SASE via PM before posting this thread because he had posted an interest specifically in S. Minor seeds... for those of you following along with this thread and wondering how he got in on the trade ;)

Glad you guys got them, best of luck and keep me updated.

Sorry Neal! I get caught up in the real world sometimes! :x

No worries, I understand completely... ship when you can.

Back