What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. flava „Carmelitta‟

uphwiz

jimmy
just got this one potted up the pitchers are suffering a little from the transition, but it seems to be putting on some new growth , hope i can keep it going through winter , i put in a very large pot as recommended so it will have a better chance.
click on pic for closer view.:0o:

I. Hate. You.
In a friendly way of course! :-D
I love Carmelittas. This makes me want one even more!

just got this one potted up the pitchers are suffering a little from the transition, but it seems to be putting on some new growth , hope i can keep it going through winter , i put in a very large pot as recommended so it will have a better chance.
click on pic for closer view.:0o:

Why are worried about keeping it going over the winter....are they hard to keep alive or something?

Why are worried about keeping it going over the winter....are they hard to keep alive or something?

probably not its just new to me, and was a bit pricey:blush:, iv only lost a couple sarrs over the two seasons ive been growing them, so wish me luck.

probably not its just new to me, and was a bit pricey:blush:, iv only lost a couple sarrs over the two seasons ive been growing them, so wish me luck.

I think that the key to keeping them over the winter is to keep them a bit dryer so that they don't rot, I keep some sarrs and a bunch of VFTs and never lost one over the winter, I think it is because I make sure they stay moist but not wet. Good luck with it, but I'm sure you'll do just fine. ;)

Very nice! I thought about getting one of those. I got a 'Craig Rudman' instead.

The operculum has awesome coloration!

some one had to get a bite out of the first nice pitcher its producing since i got it 4 weeks back,hope it fell in (meal for a meal):-)).
It seems to be adjusting well so far.:-D

That's a new one on me. What species go into it?

Maybe i wasnt clear:blush: something ate about 1/2 of the lid notice in the picture the lid is damaged and is missing the whole right side , i was just kidding on the meal for a meal, is that what you were asking?:poke:

no no not the lid im sure it was eaten, talking about the bug, sorry for the confusion , my humor is a little dry . get it LOL buggie eat leaf , and go bye bye down tube

Back