What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROFLMAO!

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so funny...and yet creepy
ghostface.gif

I can't decide to get the double meat or the sprouts ? Scary and funny all at the same time. Double meat definately...

After reading about Google and the other search engines keeping track of all your search terms and IP address, this is more scary than funny now
confused.gif

EDIT
For that story click: How to Foil Search Engine Snoops

Dominios uses this sysyem now, they know who I am and where I live everytime I call.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Feb. 11 2006,11:03)]Dominios uses this sysyem now, they know who I am and where I live everytime I call.
Only if you've called before and have already given them your address.

What matters is that you get your pizza quickly. And that's ALL that matters...

Muahahahahahahaha!

I dont get it..
what exactly is the issue?

anyone can get your name and address if they have your phone number to start with...(if you are listed in the phone book) been that way for 50 years or more..
(ok, 50 years ago you had to to to the library to use the phone books if its not someone from your city..but still, the info *could* be easily found)

its much quicker and easier now with the internet of course..
if you dont want people to connect your phone number with your name and address, dont have yourself listed in the phone book!

the part about "voting history" and "employment records" is pure fiction..

so what exactly is the issue here?
is it just supposed to be a scary propaganda piece about what *might* happen? (and wont in reality..)
lame...
typical partisan scare mongering disguised as "funny"..
really lame..

Scot

Scotty, look at who put out the "warning" - ACLU... I think that should explain the (what I would call) paranoia.

I hope someone in the ACLU had a sense of humor when they produced this piece or else they must think we are a bunch of mindless sheep ! We're not right ? I mean really who falls for that (buy Coca-Cola) mindless drivel ( McDonald's is good for you) that they call advertising ? (refinance your home through Dowe Cheteman Hoew) We all have brains that aren't affected by subliminal avertising. See you later I gotta go get a big mac before I refinance my house... Did I say that outloud ?

Lol @ Droseraguy.
Indeed. I have this funny hankering for some fries right now....
They might not let me buy 'em, though, depending on my colesterol....

Back