What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Home Depot Find

• Thread starter Goofzilla
  • Start date

Goofzilla

I'm Stratified
Hey guys,

I walked into the Home Depot for some LFS & they had a couple plants. Decent size, so I picked them up. I think they're mirandas right?

Also: don't mind the camera's time-stamp. I've got to get that fixed. ???

IM000195.JPG

IM000197.JPG

IM000199.JPG

Thanks!

Very nice looking N.Miranda my homedepot never have any CP or LFS luckily the lowes next to it has LFS and stuff..

Wow nice find. The home depots and lowes around here don't even carry the death cubes, let alone those.

Wow those are pretty huge! I wish my lowes/home depot had neps that size.

Wow...that's a nice sized Miranda. I'm just a state over in Indiana and can only find the death cubes at Lowes, and random sarrs at Meijer. Nice find though, you've got me wanting to venture out now.

That's amazing Michael! My HD doesn't even carry many succulents... definately no cps.

Wow! I'm still waiting for the day when I walk into Home Depot and find something like that. I thought maybe my Home Depot would have got a new shipment recently too, so I went in today - and they did. But this is the best of what they had:

img5406wd5.jpg

Still not a bad find, I think.

Not bad. It looks very healty for a Home Depot plant.

Thanks everyone! Very nice Sarr, Andrew!

Jeff, that's a bummer! Hopefully plants like these will become a more common in hardware stores.

I can't remember if this came from Lowes or Home Depot but this is how it looked when I took it home:

IMG_0004.jpg

This is how it looked after being in the sun:

IMG_0032-1.jpg

Jim, you know you can take the hagging part off without breaking the wires right? Just wondering because I would be annoyed by it.

That's a two year old picture. That basket is long gone. It is now in a bucket. I just realized something. The first picture was a few weeks after I bought it. It wasn't all that spread out when I bought it. It's in here, now, from the spring:

Picture201.jpg

Back