What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random VFT shot in music video

I've been listening to a looooot of hair metal recently, and rediscovered the awesomeness of Mr. Big the other day. I was watching this video and theres a random VFT shot around 2:36.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bvOP01h9Y

PS: this version is about 3082405380x better than the Cat Stevens version.

Anyone else remember this coming out? I was like 5 but I remember it since I used to watch a lot of MtV back when it was actually good, and about music...not rap.

Not better... just different.

Man Mr. Big rocks the house. I find cat stevens realllllllly annoying for some reason. His voice is like...120% treble all the time. ???

I saw the VFTs around 2min 28sec into the vid. Seemed like forever listening to that music to see the pics....

Probably because they heard it and thought "we could do better" :-D

Well if that was their goal they failed. Unless you enjoy a song being sung poorly and a singer that sounds like he is going to start crying at any moment. ???

Thats the way I feel about Cat Stevens. Maybe you guys just aren't 80s enough for Mr. Big. ;)

I remember when it came out. Since I didn't have MTV I never saw the video.

Watch the video of "To be with you" The singer looks like a girl I once knew, if you don't look too close.

Not really agreeing with your Mr. Big doing this song better than Cat Stevens at all, but it was a nice shot of a Praying Mantis. Also, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes does my personal favoUrite version of said song, so I suppose there is no accounting for taste.

Back