What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rack = FINALLY DONE!!!

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I've been trying so hard to get this rack done for weeks but I just never could get anything to cooperate. It took me a few weeks of debate on which rack, then it took a week to actually get there and buy the rack. It took me like 2 hrs to get the rack set up, and like a week to get my dad to help me mount the lights. It is finally done. When I have the collection to do so, I'll add a few more lights to the tiers that don't have any.

The top two tiers.
215554456O382135583.jpg

The bottom three tiers.
215554457O332553796.jpg

Side shot of everything.
215554444O464976635.jpg

Looks good. I'd get some mylar and cover the back and two sides, leaving the front open. I'd actually put the Drosera outside.

I'd get some mylar and cover the back and two sides

I'm probably going to leave that because my wall is already white... well was white; it needs to be repainted which will happen this summer. I will however get the two sides, and maybe a little bit of the front but not much.

I'd actually put the Drosera outside

The story there is that I was nursing them from multiple times when I have let the COMPLETELY dry out. They will soon enough. I just have to find a sheltered, sunny spot out of the wind. We get some pretty rough winds in the summer.

Now all you need is more lights and more plants!

xvart.

What JLAP said...

Needs mylar. Other than that, outstanding!!
thumbs_up.gif

what kind of lights are on the bottom one? the 2 bulb ones..?

Nice setup. I'd say less about the avatar though (the last thing I need is a super squirll!) I think all get a shelf more like yours so I can house more plants.

Back