What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher picture..

Freshly opened..

N. tobaica x talangensis

100_3285.jpg

Thanks bro.. apparently your the only one that thinks so.

Thats a nice looking pitcher! Makes me want to expand my growing area more :) I thought because it was talangensis hybrid it would be smaller though? How big is it?

Thanks bro.. apparently your the only one that thinks so.

Haha, I think it looks pretty cool too.

What are your growing conditions anyway? Artificial lighting, humidity, sunny windows...what's the story?

Haha, I think it looks pretty cool too.

What are your growing conditions anyway? Artificial lighting, humidity, sunny windows...what's the story?

Grow box, 3 ~ T12's 2 Daylight/1 Sunshine bulbs, 1 ~ T8 Daylight bulb (so 4 bulbs total), 85% humidity, Ultra-Sonic fogging humidifier running hour 1/2 cycles for 15min. at a time, and a 14 hour light cycle.

What kind of water do you put in the humidifier? Or is it safe to use tap water for humidity?

What kind of water do you put in the humidifier? Or is it safe to use tap water for humidity?

I use distilled or reverse osmosis.. No tap water, that's a no no.

That's definitely an interesting cross. Almost reminds me of a glabrata lower pitcher.

Interesting, thought, that this cross shows very little talangensis characteristics compared to others, like maxima x talangensis or sibuyanensis x talangensis, who's pitchers are shaped more like talangensis. Very cool cross! :-O

Clue, also take into account that this is a transitional pitcher between lowers and uppers (intermediate closer to upper)
its a pretty cute little plant, good job MM

Thanks bud.. Can't wait to see what the newer pitchers will look like.

Back