What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula 'John Rizzi' flytraplady5 $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Up for bid from PetFlyTrap.com is a mature, flowering sized Pinguicula 'John Rizzi'. This cultivar regularly divides or produces more plantlets along the leaf margins for us. In our opinion, this is one of the best Pings out there. The flowers are a spectacular deep purple, and this plant usually has multiple flowers per growing season. Leaf span is about four inches, but it will get even larger than that.

Bidding starts a bit high at $10; but PetFlyTrap.com will pay the shipping. That will keep the winner from having to wait for a separate shipping payment to arrive.

Incidentally, there is very little time (read practically none!) for me to surf the Net, so questions posted on this thread may take some time to get replies. If you have pressing questions relating to this item, please e-mail me directly at orders(at)petflytrap.com, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Good Growing!

Mike

Payment Received.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

P.'John Rizzi' where re you. i am patiently awaiting word of your shipment.
Ok, the truth,i am not so patiently awaiiting your shipment.
I'm an old lady.I may not live long enough to get this palnt.
LOL

LMO

Who knew a little whing would set things in to action.LOL
The plant arrived in superior condition with a little drosera hitchhiker that is ready to bloom. Sure hope I can get an ID on it when it blooms.
Thanxfor offering this wonderfulPing.
LMO

Closed.

Bump...waiting for an update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back