What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos of the head I found in my dumpster

I was taking out the trash tonight and found a giant mascot head!

bigmac1sm.jpg

I looked it up and it's Officer Big Mac from the Mcdonaldland character mascots from McDonalds restaurants.

bigmac2sm.jpg

bigmac3sm.jpg

bigmac4sm.jpg

It's not broken or anything, just the paint is flaking off. Not nearly as heavy as you'd think since it's a hollow resin roto-cast piece about 24-30" diameter and 24 - 30" tall with the hat

Not sure if I'll bother trying to chip off all the old paint and refinish it myself or just see if I can sell it to someone as is who wants a big modeling & painting project.

Last edited:
I think I know who's responsible for his murder

N32NH.gif

LOL At first I thought it was Mayor McCheese but I didn't know why he had a cop hat on. I don't even remember this character, apparently McDonalds retired him in the 1980s...

Just checked the USPS website, i can't mail it through them the box would be too big. So I'll have to check UPS or Fed Ex.

Geez

Fed Ex: $188

UPS: $209

Overnight through either of them: $1200

:lol:

Last edited:
What a weird find. I remember him growing up. I'd try to sell it but yeah that's crazy about the shipping. But there has to be come mcdonalds collector out here that would love it. But looks like "local pick up only" is what would be reasonable.

Good score. I love stumbling across weird crap like this.

looks like he hung out with the wrong kinda crowd n in th eend got burned :p haha

Last edited:
Go see the pawn stars!

Go see the pawn stars!

:lol:

I dunno why those people don't put their stuff on eBay and get some actual $$ for it instead of the $10 Pawn Stars will give 'em. Guess they get to be on TV if they go to Pawn Stars... LOL

This thread's title was seriously misleading, but curiosity got the better of me :p Great find!

Made ya look! Made ya look! :lol:

But it is just the head, there's a full size policeman's uniformed body that goes under to complete the mascot but all I found was the head.

I was taking out the trash tonight and found a giant mascot head!

View attachment 1793

I looked it up and it's Officer Big Mac from the Mcdonaldland character mascots from McDonalds restaurants.

View attachment 1794

View attachment 1795

View attachment 1796

It's not broken or anything, just the paint is flaking off. Not nearly as heavy as you'd think since it's a hollow resin roto-cast piece about 24-30" diameter and 24 - 30" tall with the hat

Not sure if I'll bother trying to chip off all the old paint and refinish it myself or just see if I can sell it to someone as is who wants a big modeling & painting project.

hello can you call me 727-777-#### about the Mcdonald head you had orif you sold it to whom please

Last edited by a moderator:
is the Big Mac head still available ? did you sell it ?

This thread is 8 years old, long-dead and wholly unrelated to the main focus of this forum. Why are you bringing it up as your only posting here?

hello can you call me 727-777-2280 about the Mcdonald head you had orif you sold it to whom please
anyone know how to reach "sword" ?

- - - Updated - - -

I actually just stumbled across this website about the mcdonalds head . it came up on a google search . I need the hat on the head actually and am willing to buy the whole head obviously . I am sorry for making anyone mad on here . please accept my apologies . i dont know of any other way to find the gentleman

Back