What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pest Problem Or Not ?

Hi everyone the smorning i woke up and i opened a window then about 20 minutes later i waterd my plants venus fly traps,sundews,apple tree... lol the apple seeds have not spouted yet and i notice this fly thing as i waterd them now it wasent as big as your average fly outside (my plants are indoors btw) and it was not as big as one of those little pests you would normally see the tiny one like a blue fly or something like that it was inbetween both of these it was maybe half or a quater size smaller than a average fly you would see outside now i only seen one of these maybe it flew through the window ? ....... is this a pest problem or not ? Please Help ! :)

Richard

Uh,

What?

It does not sound like a pest problem. And, by the way, apple seeds almost always grow trees that make inferior fruit. I seem to remember that the chances of a apple seedling making a tree with fruit as good as or better than it's parent is something like 10,000 to 1 (I forget but it is huge). I wouldn't bother.

i like to grow them so im not botherd what the fruit is like hehe as long as it grows the tree iteself thanks

Richard

Back