What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Pinguicula 'Pirouette' (SFLguy $5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is one Pinguicula 'Pirouette,' about 1.25" across. Bidding starts at $1.00. USA only. I cannot provide phytosanitary certificates. Shipping is on me. If you have any questions, PM me.

$5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Last chance to pay for this item. After today, it will be offered to the next highest bidder

The winner has defaulted on this auction, Item will now be offered to second highest bidder.

Item was offered to the second highest bidder with no response, and has now been offered to the third highest bidder.

Item has been offered to SFLguy for $5.

SFLguy has paid for this item. Please arrange shipping at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

We are closing this auction, but if the buyer has any problems with the item, please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back