What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* One of a Kind, REAL Venus Fly Trap Pendant Necklace! (carolatcj $50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a handmade, by me, Venus Fly Trap Necklace up for auction.

A REAL, dried VFT is locked inside a glass 1" diameter pendant for you to enjoy forever (unless, of course, your drop it on a hard surface and break it)!

The VFT pendant is hung on an 18" silver plated chain and the glass pendant is sealed with a small cork.

Bidding starts at $2. USA only.

To show my support for the NASC, I will pay for shipping if the final bid is $20 or more.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for your bids to help support a great cause!

-Sara
Front VFT View
vft-necklace-front.jpg

Side VFT View
vft-necklace-side.jpg

Bottom VFT View
vft-necklace-bottom.jpg

Last edited:
$10

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

$20

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

$40

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

carolatcj has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your participation.

3b430mom has refused to meet her obligations of shipping her listings. Please hold off on sending payment until issue is worked out.

3b430mom has defaulted on her auctions and will be added to the NASC auction ban list. Thank you carolatcj for switching your bid for a donation.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back