What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Microgramma heterophylla - epiphytic fern (SgtSarracenia $2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice scrambling epiphytic species. It is a little slow growing and likes warmer temps and well drained media. The small division pictured below will be shipped bareroot wrapped in LFS. Winner pays $3.00 for USPS flat rate Priority Mail (I will cover the rest). Shipping can be combined with other items. I cannot provide phytosanitary or nursery certificates. Continental US only.

I will not ship to CA except under the following circumstances: I will be returning to San Diego around May 20, and can bring the items to ship then. If you win and want me to ship this way, please PM me in advance. If you have any questions I can be reached by PM or email at wey.wiliam@gmail.com
Starting bid $2

j4MkKeM.jpg

Last edited:
$2, I will wait if I win. Thanks

SgtSarracenia has paid for this item. If you have received the shipping fees, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your participation.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping and post here when shipped.

Ozzy, arrangements have been made for hand delivery in May. In my opinion consider closed.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back