What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (henrymoore $55) crazy colorful Liberty County FL ornata - WHAT!

Ok, if you like ornata, then here's an absolute fantastic one for you! Up for auction today is a very colorful location data ornata originating from Liberty County FL. I don't remember exactly where I got this plant from many years back, but I do know that the tag says Liberty county FL, and I believe it! It's likely from a very large batch of Liberty county plants I purchased from Mike Wang many years back when I was convinced that all I needed in my life was a huge collection of Liberty County rubricorpora. While this ornata can certainly fill your ornata void, it's hard to stop at just collecting fantastic plants like this. Don't miss your chance at adding this clone to your collection. This division was taken in January of this year and has established nicely

Bidding starts at $5. Shipping is $8 (US only) and can be combined with my other auctions.

First three photos is of the division you are getting, and the last photo is of the mother plant last fall.

IMG_8926.jpegIMG_8927.jpegIMG_8928.jpeg1326AC7E-8D0F-40D0-9C4D-7E861A1518E3.jpeg

Last edited:

$7.00

$35

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping

Back