What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Chibae $12) Solidago uliginosa

• Thread starter tjwilt
  • Start date
Up for auction is a group of bog goldenrod (Solidago uliginosa) seedlings. I started these at some point last year and they have been growing under a grow light with some Sarracenia seedlings for most of their lives. This is the first year I am planting this species out in my garden, but I am very excited to see what it can do! Once established it will produce beautiful stalks of yellow flowers in the fall. Goldenrods are of high wildlife value, with the flowers being heavily visited by numerous pollinators and the leaves are food for many different species of caterpillar. The first picture represents what the species looks like in flower (taken from Maryland Biodiversity Project website) and the second is the five seedlings you will receive.

boggoldenrod(Solidago uliginosa).gladesgaco.082209.jpg
BogGoldenrod.jpg

Bidding starts at $2. Shipping will be paid by the buyer and plants will be shipped USPS for up to a $9.45 small flat rate box, though I am happy to base shipping off of winners zip code and try to do first class or priority mail cheaper if possible. Plants will be shipped bareroot. I will also combine shipping on any of my items for the cheapest rate possible for the lot.

I can ship within the US only and please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Item has been paid, please arrange shipping

I am still waiting on a response for shipping payment address.

Seedlings arrived happy and healthy. Thank you

Back