What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(carolatcj $5) Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Up for grabs is a Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle' from PetFlyTrap.com (yours truly). This is an extremely easy-to-grow complex hybrid, and has some of the best features of its parents...ruffled hood, wonderful venation and speckling in the hood and upper pitcher, and a nice red hue when grown in good light! They grow like weeds down here in Texas! Plant will be shipped potted in a 3-inch pot, so you don't need to have pots, soil etc. All you do is water and enjoy!

SxJHin.jpg

Photo shows the typical sizing for our Small, Medium and Large Sarracenia 'Judith Hindle' plants.

Bidding starts at $3, and winner pays exact shipping amount (estimated to be about $8, but will depend on if you win other items from PetFlyTrap and have them shipped together). Thanks for supporting the auction, and Good Growing!

Mike

carolatcj has paid for this item. Please arrange shipping

If you will give me the shipping amount and your paypal email, I will send shipping payment.
My address is:
Carol Hoerman
121 Miller St
Carl Junction MO 64834

Received in perfect condition...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back