What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. gypsicola tray

Still working on posting pics.It is in the gallery

IMG_3691.JPG

winter rosette adult plant
IMG_3704.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited in the photos for you :p to put them in yourself next time, go to the page with the image: http://cpforums.org/gallery/v/mwwilson/IMG_3704.JPG.html then right click the photo and select properties. Copy the "Location" by highlighting it, right click- and left click copy. Then come here, click the postage stamp looking thing with mountains above where you type your reply, then right click in the box, and select paste. Then go to the end of that line (after [/IMG] ) put a few spaces, or hit enter a few times to go to the next line.. and continue on with your post or add another photo. Feel free to PM me if you have any more problems with it :)

Nice plants BTW ;) Looks like quite the selection of media mixes.
Andrew

Mark,
Thanks for sharing photos of your excellent colony of Pinguicula gypsicola. It also helps answer a question I posed in an earlier post - about the usual size of this species' Winter rosettes. Your rosettes are about the same size that mine usually are, when I haven't been keeping them dry for so long. I plan to see if I can determine what factors produced one Winter rosette, a few years ago, that was more than three inches in diameter.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch Andrew! I should be able to get it from here. I'll try and get more pics of my plants this weekend.
I really, REALLY, like P. gypsicola and I can't wait to show you my bunch of plantlets I have from leaves I pulled back in October.

I always kill my pings lucky..... lol

Yummy looking plants!

Both my P. gypsicola died. You seem to be doing something right!

Great pics.

Very nice. I've always fancied P. gypsicola but I've never found one to grow.

Back