What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oshkosh EAA Airventure photo journal

theyellowdart

sea bear returns!
Hey everyone!
As some of you know, I head to Oshkosh Wisconsin every year for the "the world's greatest aviation celebration," the EAA Airventure. When they say greatest, they aren't kidding. We're talking the largest fly in airshow in the WORLD.
Well, I'm here now, and every day from tommorow on I hope to keep a photo journal of all the best events (at least the ones that I can capture). Today was my first day here, but I didn't have time to upload all of my pictures, so I'll combine tommorow's and today's pictures together in my post tommorow.
I have a great time here every year, so I hope everyone enjoys this thread.

Here's one picture I managed to upload. This is the main enterance to the show, taken by me.
CopyofSN850582-1.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Well, change of plans...
I just can't post pictures every day. Photobucket takes wayyy to long for the amount of time I have to sit down and go on the computer. I decided I'll just post all of my pictures at the end of the week.
Sorry about that to anyone that wanted to see pictures of the show.

Matt

Use the bulk uploader option - that thing is amazingly fast. It takes a bit to load the java applet but once you tell it to upload it flies.

Back