What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid  - Maxillaria tenuifolia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave S.

NECPS President
This orchid is one of my favorites. It flowers in May/June and it has a coconut fragrance. I had this plant on display at the ICPS conference for those who attended. The plant is in bloom and it is three years old. It needs lowland conditions and moderate light. I keep it damp all the time and it grows next to my lowland nepenthes. I did not use fertilizer and it still bloomed for me. Some people think this is an easy orchid to grow.

Here is a picture of a Max. tenuifolia flower from another plant. The bloom on the plant for auction is more spotted:

maxtencoconut2.jpg

Bid starts at $2
USA or PR only
I will pay shipping.

$8

Smelled this flower at ICPS and it is amazing...

Kirk
Fitchburg Mass

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item.

Bumping open auctions to the top as a reminder to the two members to either pay or ship the item. If Item has been shipped please post the date shipped.

Shipped on July 8th

Since the item(s) were shipped some time ago, I'm going to consider this auction complete. If there is some problem, PM me and it'll be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back