What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One room FINISHED!! Kitchen before and after pictures.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Before pictures of my kitchen when we started Monday morning.

100_0319.jpg

100_0322.jpg

This is the kitchen now that its finished!!!

100_0363.jpg

100_0364.jpg

100_0365.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0367.jpg

I am glad its finished. Now time to work on the other room in the house!!!

Ummm, I think you're lying, I think you just moved into another house or built an addition.

Really nice job. I wish I had skills to do things like that. My dad does, I didn't inherit them.

But why don't you have a nep in that hanging pot, and a windowsill full of pings and drosera?

Very nice! Looks like the bubble problem was only a one-day ordeal?

Great job JB, lets hope the other room is the grow room???

Definitely an improvement. Very nice craftsmanship.

xvart.

Wow. I'm always impressed that someone can do that stuff. I wish I could.

Pleasing results for all that hard work. Congrats!

Very nice choice of color, better than green IMO.

nice.....ive got a bathroom and my bedroom tore apart at the moment......prolly take us 6 months to finish our bedroom plus turning the 1/2 bath down there into a master bath working when we can.......hope to have the upstairs bath done this weekend.....

Wow Josh! That looks great! And you look so proud of yourself in that pic :D Good job ;) *This explains why you're never on here or yahoo anymore!* ;)

I liked it better when it had a Flouro- lit terrarium in it, no doubt full of CPs.:poke: Just kidding. It looks great!

I have to get this house sold and my butt moved to MN then you will be getting progress pics of a grow room! Thanks for the compliments. I will have the bathroom pics later. They are almost done now. The work is not perfect, but it is still a 110% improvement.

Swords yeah the bubbling stuff was just a one day ordeal that lasted about 3 hours to get fixed. Once i got the wall pealed I sanded and we repainted.

i like the pothos, do not care what color the walls are :-D

Very nice indeed!

The lighter colors and tones really open up and brighten the room. It now appears to be a larger room, doesn't it?

Well done! :)

i like the pothos, do not care what color the walls are :-D

I think that's a Philodendron..........

I have a green-heart Philodendron in a hanging basket in my living-room window, but not a large and thick as that one. Very nice.........

I always thought it was a philodendron too, but heck I dunno. Heard a lot of people calling them a patho something or other too.

??? i have the exact same plant and it looks like my other pothos, i only assumed ???

maybe somone can step in?

I thought it was a Pothos too. I have them all over my house and that's what I thought they were. Anyway....keep up the great work Josh. Can't wait to see the bathroom pics!

It looks like a philodendron to me.

I kinda miss the green..... :D

PAK You are one strange lady if you liked the puke green. Your orange walls sound nice but that was a puke green and nothing in the kitchen matched! It was mayhem in there. No consistency! and oh god the light that was in there was horrible!

How are you finding time to do all that and school? I just started medical school 2 weeks ago, and I'm in class from 8-5 most days, and 8-2 every once in a while. Then I get home and have 4-10 hours of assigned reading.

Btw did they ever make you crack open Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease? Hardest book to read ever.

Back