What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Terraforums On File

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Does THIS look familiar, anyone? [Click the word 'THIS' in the first sentence.]

Maybe not ringin' any bells? How about THIS? :)

lol Neither of those look familiar. But I'm lucky I recognize my own dog. hehe

What's the date on that?...omg, I completley forgot that TF looked different back last winter...but it didn't look like that...

-Gabe

UGH- I remember all that... please don't remind me!!! That was ALOT of work. haha.... I still think the current place looks better :D I wonder how all the people that didn't like the change are feeling about the looks and functions of it now that they've used it a while... :-D

Andrew

I was here last winter and I don't remember either of those. They were def ugly though.

Does THIS look familiar, anyone? [Click the word 'THIS' in the first sentence.]

Maybe not ringin' any bells? How about THIS? :)

Eww...:puke2: I'm glad that you found the current, more aesthetically pleasing background.

The green one you mean? When I changed to this software people were upset all the green was gone. But I thought that one was WAAAAY too much green. haha One simular to the blue one is still available... if you want to use it. :crazy: :nono: lol

I used the WayBack Machine (Google it) to see the Terraforums of old. Yeah, the skin looked really bad back then.

Back