What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

non-cp Giveaway ... Dracaena

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Had to do a bit of a hatchet job on a community pot arrangement. Up for grabs are 3 cuttings of Dracaena braunii (aka Dracaena sanderiana) plus 2 Dracaena marginata. 4 out of 5 cuttings have already developed water roots -- one of the marginata is dragging its metaphorical feet. (Normally I just stick the cuttings in dirt and root them that way but figured, since I was going to offer them up anyway, that water rooting was less messy and easier to see root development.) Cuttings are roughly 4 inches long. Winner will be chosen June 12 and pays $6 for postage.

1. aerogrower- Thanks for the opportunity DragonsEye!

Well, Ray (aerogrower), you didn't have to fight too hard for this one! LOL Pm your address and whether or not you need my PP addie again.

Sweet I love it. Pm sent. Thanks man.

Received my "cuttings" today? These are almost large plants! Thanks a lot for offering these DragonsEye They will go along way in brightening up the green house.

Glad to hear they made it in good condition and that they met or exceeded expectations. :D

With regards to the one cutting that still had not rooted, you could either continue trying to water root it or stick it in some moist media in a warm, bright area (but no direct sun at this time).

Back