What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New tank project

Not quite sure what i want to do with them just yet, but hey... 400$ set of stackable tanks for free? who can compain... definitely need to be cleaned though, and they came with a couple of lights too... *shrug*
more than likely, i will remove the center glass pieces since they hardly provide any structural support, there is a pre-drilled spot in the rear of the tanks of for pumps, which i will likely buy a misting unit for auto-watering when i cant pay as much attention as i would like...there is a wooden board that stacks between the two and will likely place a heating mat on the top of that, turning the top portion into a lowland tank or seed propagating tank, and leaving the lower tank to highland/intermediate conditions... will also need to rig some fans into it... but here they are standing on their sides haha (only shows the tanks, not the extras that came with it) all ideas are welcome, but would like to keep it to plants only :p

some parts need to be re-adhered to the tanks but its simple trim pieces that i can use silicone or epoxy for... i dont plant to reuse these for fish so im not too concerned.

DSC_0300-1.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Wow Kris. That is awesome. Yo whould be able to some up with something nice in there!!

Back