What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plants (and pictures of the older ones)

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
I got myself a Brocchina Reducta (Carnivorous bromeliad), Nepenthes Ventricosa, and Pinguicula Lutea. I also have pictures of the rest of my collection:

newplants1.jpg

PLutea2.jpg

And here are some of my other plants:
DAdelae1.jpg

PPrimuiflora.jpg

SPurpurea1.jpg

SLeucophyla1.jpg

And here's my entire micro-greenhouse:
terrarium1.jpg

I think your plants can use some more light...

I think your plants can use some more light...

...I second that.

The only ones that technically need more light are the Venus Fly Traps, and I'm planning to start a micro-bog next spring and I'll put them in there. Everything else is doing good and thriving.

Actually, I think that the capensis, purpurea, and adelae need more light, as well. And is the S. leucophylla the green veined form?

Actually, I think that the capensis, purpurea, and adelae need more light, as well. And is the S. leucophylla the green veined form?

The Adelae is fine because the Adelae sundew grows in shady conditions. But maybe the Capensis needs more light.

The Leucophylla is actually a typical, so I put it on my patio where it will get more light.

But shouldn't D. adelae have red glands? o.o

But shouldn't D. adelae have red glands? o.o

If grown in shade, the plant grows large and green. When grown in sunlight, the plant is smaller and red.

Ah, ok. But don't typical leucos have red veins and purps be purple? o.o

Ah, ok. But don't typical leucos have red veins and purps be purple? o.o

Yeah, my Leuco wasn't grown properly, so I moved it to a sunnier location.

Such a debate! Lol. Good job with everything, and I hope you can post updates once you've built your mini-bog. :)

Back