What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bluebird

Rub my belly!
Here's some new Pinguicula I just got them today and potted them so the media looks a little wet I had to spray some debry from the soil off the ping, but the waters off of it now..
Mix peat/vermiculite/perlite/APS 1/ 1/ 1/ 1

The first two pictures is a P. 'Aphrodite' next three is a P. 'Weser' the first shows the bottem of it the rest are of it potted..

I have only one picture of P. jaumavensis hopefully tommarow I'll get some more pictures to show and hopfully I planted them correctly I made a hole just big enough for the roots and I covered the roots.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice. I'm glad they got there ok.

Off to a good start!

A small update all of the pings seem to have settled in good the new growth is slightly opening.

First two are my P. jaumavensis They're pretty tiny right now there's three of them in there and bunch of leaves I'm trying to get to grow since they came off during shipping so far this ping has grown a little bit.

The second one is my P. 'Aphrodite' it's growing a little bit so I'm glad hopefully it likes my conditions and the last picture is my P. 'Weser' like the other ones it grew a tiny bit and I have two leaves that came off when I was potting it hopefully they sprout if not that's fine.

I hope once I get my growshelf these pings will grow even better for me I can't wait to see them growing more and making flowers.

Mexican pings are an addiction. You'll never turn back!

That is a healthy looking P. 'Aphrodite' though. If it is happy, it can get pretty large and the flowers are nice.

Well it's been awhile since I got these pings my P. 'Aphrodite' is doing well some of it's older lives dried up, but it made two new leaves, the P. 'Weser' is looking good too, the P. jaumavensis are doing good some of the leaves that I tried to get to grow dried up, but the others are growing they're pretty tiny right now hope to get pictures of them when they get a bit bigger also the P. jaumavensis it has some older leaves that had dried and shrivled up the new leaves are growing good on them though do I need to remove the dead leaves or it'll grow fine with it?

Thanks alot for the help I'll post a picture soon.

Back