What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Nep Hanging pot.

BioZest

zesty.
Hey Guys! Today I repotted my N. Ventricosa x Spathulata into a much bigger hanging pot.

DSC00919_zps98a76a28.jpg

DSC00920_zps1455e7bc.jpg

DSC00923_zps362dea9c.jpg

I'm hoping it will cascade down and send up a basal or two to fill up some of the space in the pot, but I think I want to get another nep on the other side. I need a suggestion for a nepenthes that would be 1. a moderate to fast grower 2. not to expensive 3. would look amazing. Got anything? let me know. Thanks!!!!

N. ventrata (ventricosa x alata) is extremely fast... In one year, it vined over 3 feet for me on one vine and two feet on a couple of others, plus it has shot up a ton of basals. You can usually find them in hanging baskets at Home Depot (when they get them in, some Home Depots don't get them) depending on your location.

N. ventrata (ventricosa x alata) is extremely fast... In one year, it vined over 3 feet for me on one vine and two feet on a couple of others, plus it has shot up a ton of basals. You can usually find them in hanging baskets at Home Depot (when they get them in, some Home Depots don't get them) depending on your location.
tis a good idea, but I was thinking something a bit more unique. I donz know. I want to hear what some other peeps think

What about red leopard. Its a fast grower and looks nice. Nasals easily. My main plant has a 6 foot vine and multiple nasals. I have some rooted cuttings.

Pm if interested

In use those same pots too with some.

I put six 3/4 inch holes in the bottom for drainage. Just FYI. :)

What about red leopard. Its a fast grower and looks nice. Nasals easily. My main plant has a 6 foot vine and multiple nasals. I have some rooted cuttings.

Pm if interested

In use those same pots too with some.

I put six 3/4 inch holes in the bottom for drainage. Just FYI. :)
Pmed. Other peeps I want to hear your ideas. Pls keep them coming.

Anyone? Come on guys!

Last edited:
Back