What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

Hey all!
I'm new to the forum, but not to carnivores! i've been growing Drosera capensis for a year (from seed) and Nepenthes for almost six months now (still a newby :p i know). i dont have very many plants, because i will have limited space when i go to college (Purdue) in the fall.

Just wanted to say hey,

Gexx

Welcome to the forums Gexx.

Welcome to the community! Which species of Nepenthes do you grow, if I might ask?

Nothing special, N. 'Judith Finn", N. Ventricosa.

my N. glabrata will hopefully be here by the end of the week. i wanted plants that could survive "dorm life" with me haha

Hooray for x Judith Finn, they are so under appreciated.

Hooray for x Judith Finn, they are so under appreciated.

thats what i thought! i like them personally. They don't have much in terms of pattern, but the peristome is really nice.

I used to have a Judith Finn, great plant.

I have one with blood red peristomes and one with a red pitcher and pink peristome. I think they are beautiful plants.

Welcome! I think Nepenthes ventricosa is another highly under appreciated plant. Not bad for a six month collection :)

Good Growing,
Kenny

Ya I have a few ventricosa "Red" that are quite appealing as well.

I've actually never had a pure vent. I love the look though.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to all my friends i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....

Back