What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from North Carolina

Hi Guys! I'm new to the forum, and somewhat new to carnivorous plants... sandersonii and a few beginner drosera. However I recently moved from California to North Carolina and did not bring the plants with me, so I will be looking to restart my collection out here.

Welcome to the forum! A lot of nice people, a lot of good information and a few grumpy old men like me. :)

Good growing,
Mike

I'm slowly turning into one of those grumpy old men as well, even though my wife just says I'm grumpy and not old.

Welcome to terraforums :welcome:

You probably know this already, but the Venus fly trap's natural habitat is in Carolina, right on the border between north and south Carolina. You might want to visit sometime.

I have heard it is in the Carolina's, I'll probably have to go take a visit one weekend. It will give me a chance to test out my new macro lens as well.

Back