What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes villosa

friends dont let friends buy wistuba villosas :awesome: :lol:

and cue "being outbid".. that didn't take long.

I look forward to getting my new villosa from AW in the next few days. After mourning the loss last year of my 14 year 3 foot beast!! :( Back to the beginning!

I look forward to getting my new villosa from AW in the next few days. After mourning the loss last year of my 14 year 3 foot beast!! :( Back to the beginning!

I think that we all mourned that loss; and a few of us have been there . . .

Bitter..

I currently have two villosa that are the same diameter as the gilded specimen on ebay. Of course, just as I had planned to list one a few weeks ago, I decided to "tweak" my humidifier and lighting to a point where the plants were experiencing brighter, warmer, and somewhat drier conditions - a change which most species appreciated, but which caused the villosa to undergo some kind of horrible disfigurement and blackening of the meristem, likely due to a rejuvenated pathogen. I'm still waiting to see if the old girls pull through, but am kicking myself as I watch Cook's inflated auction.

BitterER...

That would hurt, it's so hot in my green room I had to bring mine with it's little bubble of humidity to my air conditioned room.

Spooky, pics of your chiller?

i really dont know if this is the right thread for this question, but i thought it seemed appropriate instead of starting a whole new one....
does anyone have any of those villosa hybrids made throughout the most recent years, such as those N. Villosa by Inermis? i know Jeremiah had some.... some pics of those would be nice! :) or of any villosa hybrids for that matter...

Villosa x Inermis is the only hybrid that is man-made, Jeremiah has pics of natural Villosa X's on his website.

Back