What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes truncata 'Pasian' or similar

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
Hello!
Title says it all. I've been searching quite a while for this form of truncata with no luck, apparently one retailer had them recently but I missed out. I had a large pasian trunc a long time ago that I traded to Mato, and I still regret the decision, as it was truly one of my favorite plants. I'd love to have one back in my collection again, I already have two truncata (g) from EP so I don't need any more of those lol. I'm specifically looking for both the BE and AW pasian clones, but other HL truncata crosses from EP would also interest me. Take a look at my growlist/wishlist thread (link in my signature) and I'd be happy to work something out! Thanks!

*The growlist portion is a work in progress as I'm currently going through my whole collection of neps to see exactly what I have. Just an FYI

Last edited:
sent you a pm hope you got it before the shop i found sold out.

Back