What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes spectibilis x ventricosa for trade

Update: This plant is ...still... available but I have revised what I will consider for a trade.

2014-04-13 21.59.09.jpg

2014-04-13 21.59.22.jpg

2014-04-13 21.59.32.jpg

The plant shown in the photos is growing in a 4" pot. Looking to acquire the following:

• Sarracenia - especially hardened outdoors so I can add to my outdoor group - any kind - no seedlings
  • Drosera ‘Dreamsicle’ (Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis × anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi)
  • Drosera ‘Ambrosia’ (anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi × Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis)
  • Drosera binata var. multifida 'Extrema' (no babies plz)

Last edited:
I've always thought that the "Florida red" designation was the same as the all red plant. They tend to stay greener if not in full sunlight, and if temps drop low enough the all red plant will go dormant.
Gee, I have nearly every plant you're looking for, but haven't had them long enough to get extras yet.... and this is a plant I've been looking to replace in my collection...

I've heard it both ways and that's the reason I'm fishing a little here. If what you say is correct then I already have the plant I'm looking for. However, some have said the All Red is literally all red in coloration, dies if it gets cold, & doesn't go dormant. I'm trying to find out of that is true or not. I can find dozens of pictures on Google of solid red plants in situ but can't really find any in cultivation.

....surprised nobody has made an offer on this......
:0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o:

updated and subsequently bump'd

I have a couple of sarracenia. They are more than half a year old, would those still be considered seedlings? Let's see, I think they sprouted October of last year...

I'm sprouting 'Dreamsicle' leaves right now, may have plants to trade in a couple months, same with multifida 'extrema'.

Is this still available?

I guess mine count as seedlings then (I don't know when that consideration ends for sarracenia) since I made an offer, just not as a pm

I guess mine count as seedlings then (I don't know when that consideration ends for sarracenia) since I made an offer, just not as a pm

The seedling distinction ends when they start producing mature, species-specific pitchers. Usually, that takes place around the 2 year old mark+, though it can take place quicker if grown indoors year round, pampered, and routinely fertilized / fed.

Sadness, mine are still seedlings then. Although I do pamper them

I have a S. alata v. alata f., but it hasn't been outside...would you take that?

co3KBI6.jpg

vS19A5k.jpg

It's about a foot tall, california carn

I have PMed you.

Putting it on flea bay. Thanks for your offers but I just didn't see anything I wanted.

Back