What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nepenthes species wanted+ advice needed

well, I was probably wrong... viewing the weather broadcast everyday shows a drop of 7-10 degrees usually day-night

well, I was probably wrong... viewing the weather broadcast everyday shows a drop of 7-10 degrees usually day-night

Do not rely on weather broadcast.
Check the temperature and humidity at your growing spot with thermometer and hygrometer. Look the one with high accuracy.
Compare the average day temperature (not highest) and average night temperature (not lowest).

how can I? to get reliable information I need to do it for quite a long period. and, I'm not gonna wake up in the middle of every night to check the temps...

ok. so one last thing: based on all of the information that was provided in this thread (climate, involved humidity system and protection when needed, etc. ) can everybody please vote for one species out of the three (nepenthes burbidgeae, palawanensis, clipeata) which he thinks will grow best here and describe a little why he thinks so? the one which gets the most votes will be the one I buy. Thank you everybody who have taken part of this thread!

Back