What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed

I am looking to get some Nepenthes seed. Hybrids or species, I don't really care too much, I just want to get back into growing them from seed. I don't have anything for trade at this time, but I am happy to pay for them.

You can just buy them off of Ebay if you don't have anything to trade and don't mind buying them. ;)

I wouldn't buy them off of Ebay. Those seeds are often expired and/or collected from the wild.

Yeah, the Ebay seeds are not something I want. Looking for fresh.

I have a Nepenthes singalana x dubia that is flowering. If I find a partner for it and get seed, I'll let you know

Hi [MENTION=9347]yuusui[/MENTION] - Wish you'd mentioned it at the last meeting. I had some available just after. I'll have some maxima seeds that are supposed to be ripe and to me in about a month or so. You are welcome to a few of those if you are interested. Just shoot me an e-mail.

That would be fun. Thank you!

I have a Nepenthes singalana x dubia that is flowering. If I find a partner for it and get seed, I'll let you know

Back