What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a nice seed grown Nep Kohala up for trade. Kohala is a complicated cross of (N.kampotiana X maxima) X (N. fusca X veitchii) by Sam Estes in Hawaii. I have seen some variation in the pitchers this plant has produced thus far. The peristome starts almost a chartreuse then turns deep red, but a few retain a little chartreuse. The current leaf span is around 15" with 6"-8" pitchers. This plant is very vigorous. The leaf span last spring was only 6". The pics are of an adult pitcher, developing pitcher and the leaf color. It is getting more red since I change my bulbs.

I am mainly interested in HL neps, but have been looking for a decent rafflesiana. Mature sarrs are also of interest to me, but nep offers would take precedence. Will ship priority mail, bare root, wrapped in LFS.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I could trade for a nepenthes X red leapord cutting or a N. Miranda cutting, but it might take a few weeks for the rooting medium to take effect.
Both of these plants are mature.

Last edited:
Back